Production & Shipping: Majority of our pieces are hand made in house while a small percentage of our pieces are designed in house and manufactured overseas.
Production: Bending each wire, soldering with a torch and hammering to texture are just some of the delicacies that go into making your jewelry. Each piece is looked over two, three and sometimes four times to make sure it will last.
Shipping: Due to the high volume of shipments at this time, shipping couriers are unable to guarantee estimated delivery dates. Be sure to keep an eye on your tracking to watch for estimated delivery!
- For domestic shipping within the U.S, we offer:
- Normal delivery (5-7 business days) $5
- Express (3-5 business days) $20
- Next Day Shipping $30
- Our fulfillment office is locally located in Honolulu, Hawai’i and we are putting together each of your orders by hand so we thank you for your patience as we keep everything local and in house to be able to provide you with the best service as a small business. Production time is subject to change with high order volume.
- Production time is in addition to shipping time.
International shipping: For international orders, we ship with DHL and USPS International, depending on the shipping location. Shipping times can vary between 1-4 weeks and once your order arrives in your country of shipping destination, it may be subject to the country’s taxes and/or custom duties. Kolohe is not responsible for these fees.
Pre-Order Shipping: If we are sold out on an item and you want to secure an order when we become in stock, you can select the pre-order option. Pre-Orders can take 1-4 weeks to ship out.