Shipping calculated at checkout.
The perfect blend of edge and elegance, this bracelet highlights a Japanese Akoya Pearl. Momi, translated in Hawaiian means pearl. Valued for its perfect roundness, Japanese Akoya pearls are more sought after then freshwater pearls.
- Handmade to order: We take the extra care and time to produce our jewelry in-house so every piece is special to us and you.
- Sustainably Sourced Materials: 14K Gold Fill (gold bonded onto base metal with 3-5x more gold than plated or vermeil), 8MM Akoya Pearl
- Tarnish Proof and Water Resistant
- 2 Year Jewelry Repair Warranty
- Free Shipping Over $200 (US and international)
- Easy Returns + 2 Year Warranty
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
14k gold fill is the next best thing from 14k solid gold. It is made with a thick layer of solid gold and an inner base metal, making it an affordable piece without compromising quality.
Our pieces marked as Sterling Silver are crafted with 92.5% pure silver for a lustrous shine that lasts.
- Hand fabricated in house: We take the extra care and time to produce our jewelry in-house so every piece is special to us and you. Collections are made in small batches and some pieces can be very limited due to the rarity of a stone.